Please click here for a copy of the position description
UnitingCare Gippsland is an agency of the Uniting Church, incorporated under the Uniting Church in Australia Act 1977. We offer a diverse range of services for individuals, families and communities across Gippsland.
We have an exciting opportunity for a Practice Leader in our Integrated Intake / Case Management Client Services Team, based in our Sale office. This position will be responsible for Client Wellbeing including a portfolio in Housing.
The Integrated Intake / Case Management team:
- Provide information, assessment and referrals to the local community to ensure that vulnerable children, young people and their families are linked effectively into relevant services
- Works in collaboration with vulnerable children, young people and their families to strengthen parenting capacity, provide a responsive and flexible service tailored to meeting family’s needs and network closely with other community services also linked with the family
The Practice Leader – Integrated Intake / Case Management will:
- Be responsible for operational and program delivery of high quality services
- Lead, develop and motivate the team members in an Integrated Services environment
- Ensure efficient and timely delivery of operational and program requirements and contribute to a continuous improvement cycle
- Work collaboratively with external agencies including liaising with DHHS
- Have technical and specialist skills in the family services area and have a working understanding of the legislation and frameworks that support this work
- Have a strong focus on client wellbeing and housing support
UnitingCare Gippsland offers employees:
- Supportive supervision and leadership
- Family friendly workplace practices
- Salary packaging
To be successful in your application you will meet the Key Selection Criteria in the Position Description and hold a relevant tertiary qualification in social work, psychology or a related field. You will also have previous experience in a leadership role.
If you would like further information regarding this position please contact Di Fisher on 51447777.
Closing time and date for these positions is 9.00am on Wednesday 29 March 2017
If you are interested in this position please submit your resume along with a letter addressing the full key selection criteria by clicking the apply now button below. Alternatively, you can post to Human Resources C/- Uniting Care Gippsland PO Box 454 Bairnsdale 3875