Information for Educators
Information for Potential Educators
Family Day Care aims to provide children with high quality care, that best promotes their learning and development in the vital early years.
If you ….
- Wish to use your skills to help children learn
- Believe the role of caring for children is important
- Value child care in a family context
- Wish to support parents in their child rearing
- Believe families have the right to access child care
- Believe your family would appreciate having a child care provider in the home
- Value integrity, honesty, respect & professionalism
…. then we would like to hear from you!
If you are passionate about providing quality care for young children and after reading the following information feel that Family Day Care would work for you and your family then contact us at your local office or submit an enquiry form and someone will contact you shortly.
Educator’s booklet (pdf, 771kb)
Handbook for Educator’s Families (pdf, 461kb)
For further information:
Being, Belonging, Becoming Framework (pdf, 718kb)