Independent Living Units – Stratford
St Andrew’s Close is a brand new development in Stratford consisting of 10 two-bedroom independent living units. The Units provide long-term, secure accommodation for people 55 years of age or older, and either retired or semi-retired.
The Units are available for long-term lease, where the resident pays an ingoing contribution and in return, receives a secure lease to live in the Unit for as long as they are able to live independently. The resident also pays a recurrent service charge, usually on a fortnightly basis, which covers associated maintenance and running costs of the Unit (excluding Utilities).
Inspections are available by appointment. Please contact Rae Ellis on 0439 435 194 or 5144 7777
The independent living units are located on the corner of Tyers and Niel Street, Stratford, Victoria.
St Andrew’s Close village is part of a friendly neighbourhood, close to the local doctors service, public transport, shops, social activities and networks. The Village has a local community focus, that has shared common spaces and ample opportunity for social interaction. When you move to a UnitingCare Gippsland Village you will be welcomed by your local community.
- Well appointed two bedroom units
- Spacious open-plan interiors
- Reverse cycle air conditioning, panel heating and ceiling fans throughout
- Choice of three floor plans
- Range of colour schemes to choose from
- Lockable, secure garage with remote door
- Rear fencing / Private yards and gardens
- Pet friendly
- Walking distance to town centre
- Limited Caravan parking facilities available
- Facilities for visiting Health Services
- Security lighting
- Well maintained drought tolerant native gardens
- Communal undercover BBQ area
- Communal vegetable gardens
For further information or to arrange an inspection, please contact Rae Ellis on 0439 435 194 or 5144 7777 at UnitingCare Gippsland.
To view the Fee Schedule click here
To view the Information Brochure click here
To view the three floor plans of the units, click here.
To view video footage of the Units, click here
To listen to the ABC Gippsland Radio Interview regarding the Units, click here(mP3).
To view the Consumer Affairs Guide to Choosing and Living in a Retirement Village click here