Aged and DisAbility Services
Aged Care Services
- Independent Living Units – Bruthen & Stratford. Click here for more information about the Stratford Units
- Assistance with planning for life goals and facilitating review of individual support plans.
- Flexible Support packages for people with a disability to purchase respite and support.
- Respite options for people caring for a person with a disability.
- Camps and recreation programs for people with a disability.
If you have any queries, please call the Uniting Care Gippsland on 5152 9600
|Program||Disability Respite Services (6 + years)|
|Contact||UnitingCare Gippsland, Sale 5144 7777, Bairnsdale 5152 9600, Aged and Disability Duty Worker|
|Services||A range of Holiday activities, camps and day respite for persons with a disability in East Gippsland and Wellington Shires|
|Referral||Self-referral, guardian/parent referral|
|Supports||Program supports persons with a disability to participate in activities and join in social events in their communities|